Thursday, June 3, 2010


It sure is peaceful around here. I can't remember when there was any drama around here. This is a good thing because my lady says it is us who creates it and it is us who can get rid of it.
I don't create any drama as there is no reason to do so. I like it calm and peaceful because I get more attention from all the ladies around here when they are happy. It all filters down you know.
I understand that there are some little kids who love my blog. Especially the daughter of one of the ladies who come to class so I wanted to say hello to her. I am glad you enjoy this. I know that you have a sister. Be nice to one another as you never know what could happen in this crazy world and you sure would miss her if she were not around.
The adults have a lot of trouble being nice to each other so teach them by example. You will be a mom someday and you will be far ahead of the game of life if you learn to treat your sister as your best friend.

Well, That is all I have to say today. I think I will go take a nap...one of life's greatest treasures.

www.makeachoicenow.com
http://wayovertherainbow.blogspot.com/
http://godsspiritletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment