Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Kitchen


The kitchen is my favorite room in the house. There is a lot of activity there and if I hang around long enough, something eventually drops on the floor that is edible. You could say that I help keep the floor cleaner.
Also I notice that the lady likes me around no matter where she is and to tell the truth, I like hanging out with her no matter where she is.
Here the rule is for everyone to come through the kitchen door. Everyone unless it is someone she doesn't know them comes in through that door.It gets real active some and there is always a lot of hugs and good feelings. No one gets past the kitchen until they say hello to me.
On the nights when she teaches the spiritual class there are a lot of ladies that come through that door and they all give me love and attention. Some of them may give me a bite of cracker or a chip even though I am not supposed to have it.
A lot of people like to hang out in this room for a while and have a cup of coffee or something. There is just something about this room. It always feels so good in especially when she is cooking and all thee wonderful smells fill the house. Yup! It is my favorite room.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment