Friday, May 20, 2011

Hectors Thoughts on a DOGS LIFE!


It has been real nice outside. There are lots of things blooming and people are out walking around and kids on bikes are coming by. There is a whole lot to investigate and bark at.
I don't hang out outside very much when it it cold. I am a very short hair Chihuahua.
I get cold easily.I sometimes envy dogs that have a full coat of fur all shiny and full and of course warm! I think in another life I must have been a Mexican Hairless
Chihuahua.
I have a full wardrobe of sweaters and sweat shirts,etc. I gotta tell you I love wearing them as the ladies and the kids really think I am cute and make a fuss over me. I am cute without the clothes...mind you but there is just something about an animal in clothes. I really strut my stuff. There is nothing like having someone give you a bath, clean your ears, clip your nails and give you a rub down with oil followed with a clean shirt or something. I really feel like a manly dog then. Not to mention a little spoiled. My person says it is not spoiled, it is well-loved!
My lady person is feeling well-loved by God she says.
She mentions many times that she is Blessed! I kinda think that applies to me. Blessed means what it means, so I am blessed too! People talk about a dogs life as a real good gig and I am here to tell you that I personally know what that means.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment