Sunday, April 4, 2010


I have something to say about training. Never hit us or yell at us. We get confused when you do that. All we want to do is please you. We like learning new things just like you. Animals can develop a sense of pride. Every time I do something perfect she is so happy. That is my goal and it just makes life easier for both of us. One thing she is adamant about is telling me to "Come." My lady gets real upset if I am not prompt when she is calling me. She said that it may save my life someday.

I think if you didn't approach training us as a job and instead called it teaching us you would have a better experience. We have fun when she is teaching me something new and I get a lot of treats as a reward and I like that a lot. It is part play and part serious. I look forward to that. She shows me such love and she is always saying that
Love is the most important thing and that God is love so we must become love...even the animals. Apparently this God created us too! That is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment