Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some more doggie wisdom for you humans



Human’s really need animals to be whole in their hearts
and to teach them about love.

We all need friends so if you don’t have any go make some!

Go to the parks as much as possible. There are some wonderful sights, sounds and smells there. Take your pack leader there and make them sit quietly for about ten minutes.

I never think about yesterday, in fact I hardly think about what happened an hour ago.

I am a very good dog and work hard to stay that way but every now and then a human gets on my last nerve too!

I am not spoiled, I am just well loved.

I bark at little dogs and big dogs equally. The only thing I change is that I bark at the big dogs louder so they pay attention to me.

Yes, I can speak, just listen.

I sniff the air a lot. It tells me what is going on from far away and it feels good.
You really should learn to fill your lungs with air.

www.makeachoicenow.com
ladydiannia@makeachoicenow.com
http://wayovertherainbow.blogspot.com
http://godsspiritletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment