Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy Days



Rainy days are interesting because you never know how long it is going to rain or what it will bring with it. Sometimes a lot of wind and even hail comes with it.I am a little guy so strong winds kinda scare me and I absolutely do not care for the hail.


If you are outside it hurts to get hit by one.
Then there is the bathroom thing. When I do my business as she calls it I have to go outside so if the weather is not good I think you get the picture. I learned early on that if it is time to go I have to turn a blind eye to the weather. It is just better to do it and get it over with. Besides my pack leader always dries me off and gives me a cookie for being such a good boy.
She usually lights a candle or two and plays some pretty music. She says it keeps a glow about the house and more of that stuff she calls good spiritual energy. I for one am all about everything feeling good around here.
The gardens outside are doing very well but she doesn't want me or the resident cat to go anywhere near them. Right now everything outside is getting a good drenching from the rain. I am feeling happy and content with my life here and everyday is such a treat because it is brand new to experience everything all over again.
Well that is my thoughts about today be that as it is. I have to go take a nap because it has been at least an hour since my last snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment