Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Live and let live


I think I might have mentioned that there is a cat living in our house now. Her name is Miss Fuzz. When she first got here she was scared. She thought I was going to hurt her or something. The truth is I couldn't hurt her if I tried. She is bigger than me.
Her pack leader is a nice lady and I already knew her as she is friends with my lady.



After a few days when she first moved in and I realized this was not just a visit, I accepted Miss Fuzz as part of the household. That is just the kind of guy I am. Live and let live is my motto.

Now I can't exactly say that the cat and I are buddies but we get along just fine. In fact, sometimes she chases me instead of the other way around. It is all in fun. We share the yard and the house and she is settled in just fine. She doesn't cause any problems at all except when she follows someone into the basement when they are doing laundry and gets closed in for a while or tries to use the vegetable garden for a potty box. No one is allowed to go there.

My lady is always saying that we all need to accept each other and be nice and that is what I am doing with Miss Fuzz. I was wondering why humans have such a problem with that. She says this is what this God wants. Is this God a person? I have never seen God but I know he exists because my lady is always talking about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment