Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Am Busy Being a Nurse!


I have a special gift and a lot of animals do. We have the gift of healing energy but so do you. Many of you just don't use the gift but you should. Have you ever noticed that when you cut or burn yourself that you put your hand on it? Deep inside...there is the knowledge that your hands hold so much healing for you and others.

We have had company lately and I like this lady a lot. She had to go the the human vet for some kind of medical things and my lady told her to come here for a few days to recover. When she is here I try and give her some of my special love and energy. I stay by her side and lay close and just love her and it seems to make her feel better.

She had a little dog and very recently had to do the right thing and let her go because her dog was sick. She was little like me and very cute and was so loved and spoiled like me. The lady's heart was broken from missing her so I am trying to help her to heal from that also.

Her dog is still here only in another kind of world that I can see and feel. She isn't dead like you humans think. She is very much alive and will be waiting for her lady when the time comes for her to go to this other side. Her dog doesn't want her lady to be sad any longer. She just wants her to be at peace and to love again
and give another dog a wonderful life like she did her.

No comments:

Post a Comment