Thursday, August 12, 2010

My thoughts on chilling out!


It sure has been hot and I don't want to go outside and play now. I don't want to play too much inside either. I have become what you humans call a couch potato. I say when you body is beat down from something, "take a chill pill." You have to allow yourself to relax.
Once you have done that then you have to learn to relax the mind or you will burn out and I heard my lady talking about stress and how it can kill you if you don't pay attention to what your body is telling you. She says the your scientists have proven that you can make yourself sick. I wonder what is the sense in that?
If I am tired I go find a comfy place and there are a lot of them around here. My favorite is in the leather recliner. It is perfect! It is more perfect if someone is sitting there. I can cuddle with them.
I am a very blessed little dog because I have very short fur. In fact. it is so short that I could actually get sun-burned. I am too smart for that to happen.
Well, anyway there is a lot of talk about the heat these days but I know it won't be too long and it will turn cooler and you will be dragging out the sweaters. I wear sweaters too and I have a lot of them. Remember the short fur? I think cool thoughts and dream about fall leaves and the smell of wood in a fireplace.
Then everyone will be talking about how cold it is. It never fails. It is what it is and I will adapt and not try to resist what is. There is simply no point. So what I will say again is " CHILL OUT."

No comments:

Post a Comment