Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hey...what a life!



I am luckier than a lot of my brothers and sisters out there. My lady takes me to the vet on a regular basis. I have my own bed and my own blanket. I sleep inside while a lot of my species sleeps outside with no shelter and sometimes they are chained to a tree all of the time.
There is this way of thinking that we should be fixed so we don't increase the population and I am all for that. It was a bit uncomfortable when I had the operation
but that was then and this is now. I have to tell you though, that I was already getting ideas about this mating stuff when I was three months old so having me fixed was a good idea. There would be a lot of little Hectors and Hectorettes running around if she hadn't done it.
I have a big yard that is totally fenced in and a DOGGIE DOOR! What a fabulous invention. If you can afford this and you want to make life easier then this is the thing to do.
Now I want to make mention that I fly through that door. I love hearing that flap, flap, flap noise when I come through. Sometimes, I like to go out and in just to hear it. Now that it is warmer I will be using that door a lot.
I am feeling peaceful this morning as is usually the case unless my lady is not happy for some reason. If she is not happy I am not happy.
The lady talks a lot about gratitude and being happy with what you have. I get it!
I certainly have a wonderful life.
Anyway, that is just what is going through my mind this morning. Time to fly out that Doggie Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment