Friday, March 26, 2010

Some of my favorite things...


This is a picture of one of my friends taking a nap!

1. I love to watch the Dog Whisperer. This guy really knows how we think.
2. My green ball. It is soft and it squeaks.
3. My back yard. It is fenced and I can run around and enjoy myself.
4. The doggie door. I can come and go as I please.
5. Maggie, my girlfriend. She is so pretty and loves to play with me. She is bigger than me but I don't care.
6. Taking walks with My human. She needs exercise and there are so many exotic smells.
7. Naps...can't get too many of them.
8. Rides in the car. I love going bye bye.
9. New people as long as they are nice.
10. Cookies. My human buys me the organic kind. They are yummy.
11. Baths. They really aren't that bad and I feel good afterward.
12. Being scratched anytime and anywhere.
13. Ladies. They are just so much more nicer to me than men are.
14. Babies. They are closer to my size and they are as fascinated with me as I am with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment