Friday, March 26, 2010

Some more tips for you...from my view!


She took me for a ride and I was on a bridge that was a mile high from the ground.The smells were sweet and the view was incredible and I found out that I am not afraid of heights.



WHAT I THINK!

* Watching a bug crawl can be a Zen experience.

* Being cute is not enough. You have to act cute too!

* Staring at someone for a while is sure to get their attention.

* Blankets, piles of leaves and laundry baskets full of clothes
are instant nirvana.

* Try not to roll in smelly things…no one likes it.

* Refrain from licking anyone in the mouth.

* Don’t take anyone’s food; they will get mad at you.

* It is good to have manners and people etiquette, you get taken more places
**********************************************************************

* Never ever poop in the car no matter how bad you have to go.

* It is really not cool to drink out of the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment